There are currently several positions available (PhD student, Postdoc, Master Thesis). Contact us for more information.
A guide to a successful initiative application
- Do not send DOC or DOCX files; only send a PDF file (virus concerns)
- Do not send multiple files; only send one attachment
- Do not provide any incorrect or misleading statements
- Highlight 3-5 of your key publications: why are they relevant? what was your contribution?
- Explain why you want to work at INM / our team / this topic
- Provide at least one (better: two) letters of recommendation
- Outline what you bring to our team (topic, skills, etc.)
- Certify your English skills (e.g., TOEFL > 100)
- Generic “respected Sir” emails will not be considered.
- We value diversity and we encourage individuals self-identifying as a member of a minority group to apply.
- It is particularly important to us that our diversity in ethnicity, religious and political beliefs, sexual orientation, and gender is respected by each group member (present + future).
- Your application documents will be deleted after 6 months in alignment with German data protection regulations.
- We are often unable to respond to each individual application considering the large number of application submission. Rest assured: all incoming applications are considered.