Like all years before, our team is again making a major contribution to the PhD student poster symposium of Saarland University. The event is being held in the Aula from 2-4 PM.
- Simon Fleischmann: Carbon onion / metal oxide: hybridization or nanocomposite? What system can deliver a better performance for electrochemical energy storage?
- Nicolas Jäckel: Performance evaluation of conductive additives for supercapacitor electrodes
- Benjamin Krüner: Novolac‐derived carbon beads for LiS‐batteries, supercapacitors, and capacitive deionization
- Juhan Lee: Redox electrolytes for high performance electrochemical energy storage
- Hwirim Shim: Lithium titanium oxide/carbon onion hybrid as an anode material for lithium ion batteries
- Aura Tolosa: Continuous hybrid fibers: highways for rapid electron transport in battery electrodes